[rssac-caucus] FOR REVIEW: Elements of Potential Root Operators v3

Andrew Mcconachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Fri Oct 14 19:40:10 UTC 2016

Dear RSSAC Caucus,

Please find Key Technical Elements of Potential Root Operators version 3. Redline and clean versions are attached. Duane and I worked to include the feedback we've received on this mailing list into this version.

Changes since version 2.2:
- Incorporated Warren’s suggestions on wording in the Introduction, and the change of 3.4.8’s Title to Access Segregation.

- Lowercased all instances of RFC 2119 language and removed the paragraph on RFC 2119 in the Introduction.

- Deleted paragragh in section 3.3.7 on RPKI.

Thanks,
Andrew