[rssac-caucus] FOR REVIEW: Technical Analysis of the Naming Scheme used for Individual Root Servers

Steve Sheng steve.sheng at icann.org
Thu Oct 27 19:16:49 UTC 2016

Thanks Duane, noted!

  At the close of the review period, the work party will meet and go over each comment and provide an account to the caucus on how they are addressed. We will invite commentators to join the work party call to discuss the feedback.

  Caucus, this a reminder for you to review, discuss and provide feedback to this document.

Best
Steve