[rssac-caucus] FOR REVIEW: Elements of Potential Root Operators

YAN Zhiwei yanzhiwei at cnnic.cn
Mon Sep 12 07:56:00 UTC 2016

Yepp, got it~

2016-09-12

YAN Zhiwei

发件人: Declan Ma
发送时间: 2016-09-12  15:45:19
收件人: YAN Zhiwei
抄送: Terry Manderson; Russ Mundy; rssac-caucus at icann.org
主题: Re: [rssac-caucus] FOR REVIEW: Elements of Potential Root Operators

Zhiwei,
“The candidate operator’s address space SHOULD be registered in one of the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) public databases. “ means this candidate is required to get INRs from RIRs, which by the way, are ready to issue INR certificates.
Should this root operator be required to employed RPKI, it would just need to sign a ROA/router certificate -:)
Di