[rssac-caucus] Handing the anonymization document off to RSSAC

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Mon Apr 9 18:34:32 UTC 2018

Greetings again. We've kind of lost momentum on the "Recommendations on Anonymization Processes for Source IP Addresses Submitted for Future Analysis" document. I have made one more round of edits, and think that it is probably ready to send to RSSAC. Please do a final review of:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jpFcEjlwd11kqbsd1oAUf2Hq3gNskqN595RdmvyKkU8
and put comments in the document or send them to this list. I propose that next Monday, April 16, we send the document to RSSAC so they can review it before their next workshop.

--Paul Hoffman