[rssac-caucus] Moving "Recommendations on Anonymization Processes for Source IP Addresses Submitted for Future Analysis" to RSSAC

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Tue Apr 17 15:35:59 UTC 2018

Greetings again. We have completed this work item for RSSAC (although they might later ask us to revise it or work on a related topic).

Andrew: Can you please format the document as needed and forward this to RSSAC? Please add a note that says we know that the original request was for the Caucus to pick a preferred method, but we explicitly did not because there was no consensus about which would be preferred for all RSOs, and we discussed the reasoning for this in the document.

--Paul Hoffman