[rssac-caucus] [Ext] FOR REVIEW: RSSAC FAQ

Andrew Mcconachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Sun Feb 11 15:20:12 UTC 2018

On Feb 9, 2018, at 14:28, Warren Kumari <warren at kumari.net<mailto:warren at kumari.net>> wrote:

The purpose of this document, like any FAQ, is to answer questions that are
frequently asked of the RSSAC. Most of the questions in this FAQ originate
from audience members in the RSSAC’s tutorial sessions on the DNS Root
Server System held at ICANN meetings. They have been collected here along
with other common questions the RSSAC receives, and answers have been
provided by RSSAC members.

Great -- I think that this is a really useful document, but could be
even further improved.

Thanks for all your comments and additions Warren.

I should probably have mentioned in my first mail that I’ll be taking any proposed edits and incorporating them into a new version. There will then be a 48-hour review of that version for final commentary. After that it will be put up on the RSSAC’s website.

Please continue commenting on the current draft.

Thanks,
Andrew