[rssac-caucus] Service Coverage WP: last attempt: call for WP leader.

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Mon Mar 18 14:50:33 UTC 2019

Dear Caucus members,

Last year, ICANN staff helped conducting a survey in the caucus, which
among other things asked for suggested work items that the caucus saw as
prioritised. One item high on the list was service coverage for the root
service. In response to that we've tried to spin up a work party to work
with the issue. A (low) number of caucus members have signed up for it,
but my call for a volunteer work party leader among the volunteers has
gone unanswered.

I hereby make one last attempt in the wider caucus community for someone
to step forward to lead the work on service coverage.

I intend to bring up this WP at the caucus meeting in Prague coming
Sunday. With some luck we have a WP leader by then. If not, we'll
discuss how to proceed ... or not?

To refresh your memories, I append the statement of work and scope for
the WP.

				Best regards,
				  /Lars-Johan Liman