[rssac-caucus] Service Coverage WP: last attempt: call for WP leader.

Alejandro Acosta alejandro at lacnic.net
Tue Mar 19 08:19:13 UTC 2019

Hello Lars, nice to tell you hello,

  I was going to ask about some timeline of the project, I mean,
starting date, due dates, final, etc when I noticed in your attached
document it says:

"Final draft submitted to the RSSAC no later than 2019-03-31. Submission
prior to the
deadline is welcome"

  Also the document is dated: 07 August, 2018

  Is all the above right?, have you restarted the dates?

Thanks,

Alejandro,