[rssac-caucus] Service Coverage WP: last attempt: call for WP leader.

Fred Baker fred at isc.org
Tue Mar 19 15:58:08 UTC 2019

I think the point of Lars' email is that since the work party hasn't managed to find a leader, the work hasn't started. Given a leader, the statement of work can be changed accordingly. The RSSAC would indeed like the work done, but Lars is still looking for a leader.

One of the issues that RSSAC has had with caucus involvement is the lack of a response or involvement in projects, which often means that the work is only done by one or two - or none.