[RSS GWG] GWG Workshop Materials

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Tue Nov 29 20:01:58 UTC 2022

Hello, GWG.

For your reference, the schedule<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0PrSDdFULrq1527v-3JSE1NvwRLaXE_JzYB40zi6FE/edit?usp=sharing> for the upcoming workshop. I will be sending calendar invitations for the work sessions that include remote participation information.

Please prepare for the workshop by reviewing the matrix<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GarDJQBdzhpFeCe467Eo61PpXjFC2DKxbOo6oPwUY60/edit?usp=sharing> of candidate principles, which were taken from the draft principles working document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15dEmSXuNu5wo1CFOqhVn5Fz6J0UgSW_W7TUeGDoi8-w/edit?usp=sharing>.

In addition, the draft chair’s report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-QWHP03RQxmj1XP9F2vJS0EKGbna3Z0kZYgX2ijluwk/edit?usp=sharing> provides the framing for the Washington round and reviews the discussions from the Kuala Lumpur round.

Best,
Carlos

Workshop schedule: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GarDJQBdzhpFeCe467Eo61PpXjFC2DKxbOo6oPwUY60/edit?usp=sharing
Matrix: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GarDJQBdzhpFeCe467Eo61PpXjFC2DKxbOo6oPwUY60/edit?usp=sharing