[RSS GWG] Check-in for GWG call this week. Please read!

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Wed Nov 30 21:35:14 UTC 2022

Colleagues,

In alignment with our conversation during the last call, please respond by 14:00 UTC on the 1st of Dec if you have any objections to the proposed approach for the workshop in DC occurring next week. If there are any objections from the team, then we will proceed with our call as scheduled.

If there are no objections, then we will cancel our normally scheduled call and give everyone more time to read the materials and prepare for the face-to-face discussions.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers,
Brad