[RZERC] [RZERC Meeting Minutes] Monday 19 June 2017 17:00-18:00 UTC

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Thu Jul 20 21:38:00 UTC 2017

> On 20 Jul 2017, at 22:22, Jim Reid <jim at rfc1035.com> wrote:
>
> Mario, the minutes are incorrect. I should be in the apologies list. Could you please make that change for the final version? Thanks.

All, ignore this. I thought I was looking at the draft minutes from Monday's meeting (=> where I assumed June's minutes had already been approved) rather than the June one. Sorry about that.

Serves me right for trying to get some work done after a fine dinner at an IETF meeting. :-) I'll be more careful when reading the minutes in future.