[RZERC] [Ext] Re: [RZERC Meeting Minutes] Monday 19 June 2017 17:00-18:00 UTC

Mario Aleman mario.aleman at icann.org
Thu Jul 20 22:42:24 UTC 2017

>Jim, thank you for your message. That’s correct, the draft minutes are from the previous meeting in June and the July’s meeting minutes are coming soon. Apologies if there was unintended confusion.

Best,
Mario

On 7/20/17, 3:38 PM, "Jim Reid" <jim at rfc1035.com> wrote:

    > On 20 Jul 2017, at 22:22, Jim Reid <jim at rfc1035.com> wrote:
    >
    > Mario, the minutes are incorrect. I should be in the apologies list. Could you please make that change for the final version? Thanks.

    All, ignore this. I thought I was looking at the draft minutes from Monday's meeting (=> where I assumed June's minutes had already been approved) rather than the June one. Sorry about that.

    Serves me right for trying to get some work done after a fine dinner at an IETF meeting. :-) I'll be more careful when reading the minutes in future.