[RZERC] RZERC presentation Public Meeting

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Mon Oct 30 07:23:58 UTC 2017

Mario, all,

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 05:58:42AM +0000, Mario Aleman wrote:

> The presentation should be publicly available 24 hours prior to the meeting. Please let us know if you have any comments or edits by COB day 31 October 2017.

maybe I missed this during the meeting, but wouldn't we want to
have the rzerc alias on the slides rather than your/Mario's
personal email address?

More on substance, slide 11: 'moderate consensus' isn't defined in our
procedures document and consensus might already be too strong
anyway. Could we s/consensus/agreement/ ?

Thanks,
  Peter