[RZERC] Today's Meeting Canceled

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Tue Jul 12 20:20:02 UTC 2022

Dear RZERC Members,

Only Tim, Duane, Howard, and I were able to make the charter review meeting today. We hung out for 10 minutes, but more did not join. So the meeting today is cancelled.

The next scheduled charter review meeting was originally scheduled for 26 July 2022. However, as this is during IETF 114 we will push it back a week and have two charter review meetings back to back in the first two weeks of August, 2 August and 9 August at 20:00 UTC.

For the next meeting please review the CWG-Stewardship Proposal Section P1.III.A.iii Proposed changes to Root Zone environment and relationship with Root Zone Maintainer: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_aUyHr3t2Eee_BO-rS51VU8ouS9k-fA9v-v_eNFujKo/edit#heading=h.63a2gx78c5mn.

Please also review the current charter and be prepared to discuss Sections 2 and 3.

Best,
Danielle