[social-media-wg] Passed another milestone!

Gabriel dacko gabygoudjo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:28:37 UTC 2014

Dear Leon,

In fact Hootsuite, is really very interesting for managing many accounts,
rooms & social media (twitter, Facebook) in the same GUI.One of the
functionality that i prefer is the capacity to program posts. But because
of some additionals informations added by Hootsuite in your posts , i
prefer use Tweedeck (tweetdeck.com).

Best regards

Sin