[social-media-wg] Flickr Pictures in ICANN Group pool

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 12:48:39 UTC 2017

Hi Seun

I  had a conversation with  Dev after the meeting and I clarified that  the
ICANN ATLARGE  Pool or  group should be Creative Commons  and not the
 ICANN site-  respecting their  photographers  rights.    My request was an
explanation by staff why they elected to have the  All Rights  Reserved.
It speaks volumes  that they try to rationalize their position.

Secondly,  I can prove with over 2.5 million views that  my approach has
more results. My pictures focuses on our community  vs many of their
pictures  are of a group and devoid of any individuals .  No respect for
the  individual .

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight