[social-media-wg] Flickr Pictures in ICANN Group pool

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 12:39:51 UTC 2017

Thanks for bringing this up Glenn, I actually didn't pay attention to this
in the past and may have shared/modified images from atlarge/ICANN
(including the ones where I featured [1])

I agree with getting a formal response on this from comms; I do think all
ICANN publicly accessible images should imitate FLOSS principles

Regards
1. Interesting that even the one I featured in would be affected as well.
;-)