[social-media-wg] SoMe Outline going into ICANN62

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jun 4 16:10:54 UTC 2018

Indeed in English we have a very interesting social media under Skype. For our region for instance we do have a WhatsAPP LACRALO team in Spanish – majority of members language (we have other languages in the region: English, Portuguese, like me, and French,) since this is the Social Media we use more in our region.
Guess other also have similar groups…

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004