[social-media-wg] [APAC-Discuss] Thank you all for your support in SMWG ICANN68

gopal at annauniv.edu gopal at annauniv.edu
Sat Jun 27 04:12:34 UTC 2020

Dear Shreedeep Rayamajhi,

Thank you for the efforts.

Sorry, I do not spend much time on the Social Media.

You may want to contact Dr. Sara Chinnasamy, Associate Professor,
Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia.

She is one my good friends on the Facebook.

She wrote a book:

New Media Political Engagement And Participation in Malaysia

Best Regards

Gopal T V
0 9840121302
https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/57545