[social-media-wg] #ICANN69 have you registered ?

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 20:28:18 UTC 2020

Dear team,

in the attachment to this email - SoMe promo cards:
- with the schedule of our sessions for the Community days week
- with descriptions of our two sessions on October 13.

I also attached PP files so that you can translate them into other
languages. I remind you of the instructions:
1. Please take the slide with the interested session and related promo
2. change the text parts (but be careful with the font, color and size).
3. Save as PNG image and as an answer to the Q "Which slides do you want to
export?" choose "Just this one"
4. Share it via Social media

Best,
Natalia F.