[Ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt] FW: [Ext] SSR1 Review Implementation - SSR2 Subtopic Call - Agenda/Materials Request

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Tue Jul 25 14:26:39 UTC 2017

Hi all - forwarding this email chain to the SSR1 subtopic list.

From: ALAIN AINA <aalain at trstech.net>
Date: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 3:10 PM
To: MSSI Secretariat <mssi-secretariat at icann.org>
Cc: "Osterweil, Eric" <eosterweil at verisign.com>, Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ext] [Ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt] SSR1 Review Implementation - SSR2 Subtopic Call - Agenda/Materials Request

Denise,

As discussed during the last call, i will raise the issue of distribution of the team members into sub-groups and how to balance the repartition and  the workload.

With Eric resignation, this sub-group can’t  continue as it is.

Thanks

—Alain