[tech-whois] SF session details

Werner Staub werner at axone.ch
Fri Mar 4 11:13:34 UTC 2011

Hi Jay,

I understand you concern, but would nevertheless support Steve's proposal.

After so many years where process has trumped over content and where we
can hardly say that any results were achieved, it would be refreshing to
have a hands-on account from someone who successfully implemented a new
Whois protocol.

That does not exclude the business requirements discussion, nor preempt
its results. On the contrary, it would help us make the discussion more
substantive.

Regards,

Werner