[tech-whois] SF session details

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Mon Mar 7 14:02:31 UTC 2011

Jay, if you start from a premise that people do not want certain features, it is only fair to be able to ask them which features it is they do not want.

There are both technical and non-technical aspects to the debate over seeking new features. It is my experience that there is technical desire for new features and opinions just vary on how to implement them, usually stemming from differing perspectives on the effort required to do so.

-andy