[tech-whois] SF session details

Jay Daley jay at nzrs.net.nz
Fri Mar 4 21:56:14 UTC 2011

Hi Andy

On 5/03/2011, at 9:51 AM, Andy Newton wrote:

> [...]

Asking it that way is a loaded question as I'm sure you know.  The proper question is: Do you want any of these features and do you want them in the WHOIS service or another directory service.

If you wanted to follow that path then another protocol should only be considered if the answers are that enough people want new features in the WHOIS service which the current WHOIS protocol cannot supply, or enough people want a new service.

cheers
Jay

--
Jay Daley