[tech-whois] SF session details

Andy Newton andy at arin.net
Fri Mar 4 20:51:56 UTC 2011

Jay,

That's an interesting observation. Maybe it would be worth the time to run a survey and asked the interested parties what technical and non-technical reasons they have for not wanting certain protocol features such as extensibility, support for IDNs and internationalization in general, referrals, and standard queries and responses.

-andy