[technology taskforce] Presentation from TTF meeting on 24 June 2013 on how At-Large Content is organised
Dev Anand Teelucksingh
devtee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 13:59:09 UTC 2013
I've uploaded the PDF that was shown on the TTF call last week.
This is what I have in mind on how to implement the TTF project on
improving the organisation of At-Large content
* list the tools used by At-Large to generate/organise/distribute content
* for At-Large Working Groups
- What tools are used for At-Large Working Groups
- describe how the content is organised using these tools
- note issues regarding At-Large Working Group Content
- develop recommendations to alleviate issues noted
And then repeat for RALO content and ALAC content.
Any thoughts on this approach? If there is agreement on this approach,
then we can continue to edit the document in this style. Perhaps
persons can be penholders for the different sections
The document is in a Google Document and I can share an editable link
with persons willing to work on this.
More information about the ttf