[technology taskforce] Presentation from TTF meeting on 24 June 2013 on how At-Large Content is organised

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at look.ca
Tue Jul 2 14:39:55 UTC 2013

I think the approach is reasonable, but I'm unsure about the questions
that are being asked here.

After a bit of thought (it's right after a long weekend for me <=) ), I
realized that the question that concerns me the most is "describe hos
the content is organized using these tools".

Perhaps the question should be something along the lines of: "what sorts
of content does each tool (tend to) produce?".  This is along the lines
of the observations that Lance and I have made over the last couple of
sessions (please correct me if I'm wrong here, Lance).

This is a first, very quick, swing at this.   I hope it helps.  My
bigger hope, though, is that it generates some discussion here.

Gordon