[technology taskforce] Having two TTF meetings in August 2013

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:52:01 UTC 2013

Is there is a technical requirements doc that guides the evaluation
exercise? Don't mind the process but some crtieria would be good. If I
didn't see the document please accept my apologies and send to me.

Thanks

P.S. Gordon I have used bigbluebutton with our online learning platforms
it's quite good.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Gordon Chillcott <gordontc at look.ca> wrote:

> Firstly, this is not a bad idea, given our current plate.
>
> The web conferencing trials are probably going to be easier to schedule
> if we consider going through September as well.
>
> By the way, the only day that's bad for me the week of August 5-9 is
> August 6.  The other days are merely questionable.
>
> Gordon
>

> On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 16:54 -0400, Dev Anand Teelucksingh wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > The next monthly TTF call is formally August 19 2013. However, a
> > review of our workload, namely
> >
> > - review of webconferencing technologies. We've focused and continue
> > to use LUCID, but two other solutions have been proposed for
> > consideration by At-Large (Bluejeans Network, readytalk)
> > https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Web+Conferencing.
> >
> > -  The ideas for improving the organisation of At-Large content project
> >
> https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Ideas+for+improving+the+organisation+of+At-Large+content
> >
> > - updating the At-Large Social Media Strategy. So far, information
> > from ALAC-Announce mailing list is disseminated via social media
> > channels. However, the challenge is integrating other content (e.g
> > videos, capacity building content)
> >
> > - updating the TTF Workspace
> >
> > a singe TTF call would not be enough.
> >
> > I therefore am suggesting a TTF call next week, August 5 2013 (or at
> > the least during the week of August 5-9), in additional to the August
> > 19 2013 call.
> >
> > We could then attempt to schedule web conferencing trials of the other
> > solutions during the week of August 12-16 and/or the week of August
> > 26-30
> >
> > Thoughts?
> >
> > Dev Anand
> > TTF chair

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.