[technology taskforce] Fwd: ICANN Website - New 'Search' Beta Rollout

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Sep 23 21:54:07 UTC 2014

Dear TTF,

I am forwarding the email below with permission from Laura Bengford and
which explains the beta testing of a customized Google search, soon to
be implemented on the ICANN Web site.

Laura and her Team are looking for beta testers of the feature. You may
need to have a log-in on the ICANN.ORG Web site so if you are interested
in taking part, please email her.

Also, perhaps the TTF could be looking at this feature during one of its
future calls.

Kindest regards,

Olivier