[technology taskforce] TorProject presentation

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:35:47 UTC 2015

Hello Glenn and TTF
In advance I apologize for the sudden disconnection due to health reasons
that led me to be hospitalized.

Is great idea. It is an excellent opportunity to get closer to these tools.
I placed the order to contribute to the initiative to organize the session.
Thanks Glenn and Dev

Kind regards

Harold Arcos
ALAC Member 2015-2017