[technology taskforce] TorProject presentation

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:37:15 UTC 2015

I agree with Glen. I actually use Tor in some initiatives. However, it would be great to understand the scope of the Tor Project. It's interesting how virus & malware tools identify it as dangerous.

Alfredo Calderon
Email: calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Twitter: acalderon52
LinkedIn: pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52
Skype: alfredo_1212
Business Card: http://myonepage.com/acalderon
Blog: aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com