[technology taskforce] ICANN54 Meeting app
chris.gift at icann.org
Sun Oct 18 09:54:12 UTC 2015
I would be grateful for any feedback on the mobile app. I especially would like to understand the following:
- did it work on your device?
- did you experience any problems during the week?
- are there any accessibility issues with the app?
- did it improve your meeting experience?
- did it meet your expectations and needs? (If anyone can comment on accessibility that would fantastic.)
- what's missing?
> On Oct 18, 2015, at 02:29, Jimmy Schulz <jimmy.schulz at digital-guerilla.org> wrote:
> works fine so far!
>> Am 16.10.15 um 16:38 schrieb Dev Anand Teelucksingh:
>> Try http://meetingapp.icann.org/icann54
>> for iOS it will prompt for you to download the app and I imagine on
>> Android, it would do the same (Android users please confirm)
>> The url will work for viewing the mobile site on a desktop or mobile
>> Dev Anand
>> ttf mailing list
>> ttf at atlarge-lists.icann.org
> Jimmy Schulz, Vorsitzender phone: +49 30 69203242
> LOAD e.V. - Verein für liberale Netzpolitik fax: +49 30 20003893
> Reinhardstr. 5 jimmy.schulz at digital-guerilla.org
> D-10117 Berlin http://www.load-ev.de
> ttf mailing list
> ttf at atlarge-lists.icann.org
More information about the ttf