[technology taskforce] ICANN54 Meeting app

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:27:23 UTC 2015

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Chris Gift <chris.gift at icann.org> wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> I would be grateful for any feedback on the mobile app. I especially would
> like to understand the following:
>
> - did it work on your device?

It worked on my Asus Zenfone2

> - did you experience any problems during the week?

- are there any accessibility issues with the app?

None yet but could update later

> - did it improve your meeting experience?
> - did it meet your expectations and needs? (If anyone can comment on
> accessibility that would fantastic.)

Looks good.

> - what's missing?

I do think there should be option to disable auto message
notifications(pardon me if it already exist), and also is there a way to
get the messages sent in batches so one line does not get sent as a mail.

Overall question, do we need to install new app every-time we go for ICANN
meeting?

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!