[technology taskforce] Improving translations

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 10:26:02 UTC 2015

Lutz

I think this should definitely be followed up. ICANN is a very technical place and we use a lot of technical terms. This process of feeding Google translate so to speak, will help make translations more understandable.... Especially technical emails

Regards

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone