[technology taskforce] Zoom begins offering automated transcription of conference calls

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:06:39 UTC 2018

We should definitely test this tool, and others like it as they come
along.

I suggest, though, that the test be fairly strong, given the terminology
we tend to use.   Even the transcription services we've used in the past
have produced some . . .  interesting results.

Gordon Chillcott
Greater Toronto Area Linux Users Group