[technology taskforce] How to network outside Zoom sessions?

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Oct 30 12:44:30 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Chris Buckridge from RIPE has mentioned that RIPE 81 used a software
called "SpacialChat". In his words:

And one final point - we’ve been using Spatialchat during the breaks (and for the “virtual dinner”) at RIPE 81 this week, and it’s been a huge success from my perspective (and what I’ve heard from others) - rock solid system, and a lovely chance to actually “run into” people and chat… it’s not the same as in-person, but it’s a definite step in that direction:
https://spatial.chat

It would therefore be good to add this to the shortlist of software that
TTF could test out.
Kindest regards,

Olivier