[twochar_comments] Comment for two-character release: letter/letter

Assoko Héraclès assokoheracles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:25:26 UTC 2015

Dear ICANN staff,
 The Government of Côte d'Ivoire requests that ICANN should not proceed with the delegation of “ci" label (the letter "c" following the letter i ) as second TLD  because it creat a confusion with the CCTLD "ci"of Côte D'Ivoire. As GAC member, we express our opposition for any authorization for release this two-character for registries. Best regards, Dr. ASSOKO HERACLES  GAC representative of Côte d'Ivoire, Ministry of Post and ICT, Department of legal and international affairs. Tel.:0022520347360/+22520347394 E-mail: heracles.assoko at egouv.ci/assokoheracles at gmail.com

Envoyé de mon iPad