Time Zone App Beta

Andre-Tascha Lamme andre-tascha.lamme at ironriver.com
Wed May 17 22:35:57 UTC 2000

   It was ugly...much of the data has been derived from the tz database.  I have assigned a default timezone for each region in a country based upon available data.  Obviously, such is not always correct for a particular location (e.g. the state of Indiana in the U.S.).  Time zone data lowest on the tree takes precedence (i.e. the particular location's info is utilized over regional and/or country info).