Russian cities

Jesper Nørgaard jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Sun Aug 26 16:33:50 UTC 2001

There is yet another discrepancy between the list
http://www.mark-itt.ru/Collection/Russia/tz_rus.html
and the link http://wwg.lgg.ru/russia/reg65.html that the first
list has Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk on GMT+11 while the second link
from Anton Star has Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk on GMT+10.

I have decided to trust the Anton Star list because it is very well
built with a lot of details about many other issues of regional information,
and all of those informations that I was able to cross-check came out
true and correct (for instance population counters or flags of oblast's)
and besides as Oscar points out some other information about
Tajikistan etc. are apparently not correct on the first list.

Regards,

Jesper Nørgaard Welen
Email: jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Project Leader (Líder de Proyecto) Software
CIMMYT  -  Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo
Dirección: CIMMYT Int. c/o Jesper Nørgaard
Km. 45, Carretera México-Veracruz
El Batán
Texcoco, Edo. de México
CP 56130   MEXICO
Tel.:	+52 (5) 58-04-20-04  ext. 1374
Fax:	+52 (5) 58-04-75-58
Tel. Casa:   53-10-05-95  ó  53-10-97-78
CIMMYT home page:
http://cimmyt.cgiar.org
Check out my free program World Time Explorer:
http://www20.Brinkster.com/timezone50/index.htm
http://home.grafitti.net/timezone50/index.htm