timezones

Ron Woodall nor at htmlcompendium.org
Wed May 2 14:42:13 UTC 2001

Dear Sirs/Mesdames:

	Over the past several weeks I've been researching time zones and have
compiled a list of time zones, offsets and abbreviations. I submit it to
your scrutiny. It will eventually be included in "The Compendium of HTML
Elements" (www.htmlcompendium.org) in support of our sections on Log
Analysis and Server Side Includes.

	This information may be of interest/use in your environment. This page
cannot be quoted simply because there is nothing original here. I refer to
many sources, including your listings, that may or may not be correct. I do
provide proper credits where due. I welcome any corrections, comments,
complaints or suggestions you might have.

	Thank you for your assistance and look forward to your comments.

	Ron Woodall