Timezone Database

Simon Crump simon.crump at RGSIT.COM
Thu Jan 24 12:35:51 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am a software developer in the UK and I am currently working on a project
that requires me to normalise times from various timezones into GMT.
Much searching of the internet leads me to the conclusion that your resource
at ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub is as close to a definitive timezone database
as there is.
Can you point to me to any resources that explain how to interpret and
utilise this data?

Thanks,