Israel 2005-2007 -- Proposed Timezone Dates

Paul Eggert eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Dec 5 19:16:47 UTC 2004

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date about this.  If I understand
correctly, aside from comments the only change needed to the tz
database should be the following, but of course this assumes the
currently-proposed rules actually stick.  I'll include this patch
(along with your commentary) in my next proposed update.

 # Rule NAME    FROM    TO      TYPE    IN      ON      AT      SAVE    LETTER/\S
-Rule   Zion    2005    max     -       Apr      1      1:00    1:00    D
-Rule   Zion    2005    max     -       Oct      1      1:00    0       S
+Rule   Zion    2005    max     -       Mar     lastFri 2:00    1:00    D
+Rule   Zion    2005    max     -       Oct     lastFri 2:00    0       S