New home for time zone stuff by 2012?

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Aug 31 16:47:38 UTC 2009

-On [20090831 18:45], akuster (akuster at mvista.com) wrote:
>Just for clarification, the unicode offer is referring to the "where"
>for the time zone? Hosting only, not the "Who" i.e person/group
>maintaining the code and doing bug fixes.

Mark has made it clear from the get go that there are projects hosted by the
Unicode Consortium that have nothing to do with the consortium at all. They
only provide the hosting and do not interfere in the daily matters.

Mark, if I misunderstood, please correct me of course.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Who watches the watchers?