New home for time zone stuff by 2012?

akuster akuster at mvista.com
Mon Aug 31 17:00:20 UTC 2009

Jeroen,

I am easily confused by comments like "that a fast and flexible release
time" in the context of releases which have nothing to do with hosting.
It is a "Who" issue.

IMHO, Sourceforge and unicode both seem like viable solutions for
hosting a mailing list and ftp site. They both most likely have a
hosting support infrastructure beyond a single person.

- Armin