FW: Creating an alias to America/Sao_Paulo

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Apr 19 18:28:08 UTC 2010

I'm forwarding this message from Leonardo Ferreira, who is not on the time zone mailing list. Those of you who are on the list, please direct replies appropriately.

(There are no plans to add an America/Brasilia alias. If it's any consolation, the United States is in a similar boat--the time zone I'm in is named America/New_York rather than America/Washington_DC.

			--ado