Metlakatla

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Wed Feb 9 18:16:28 UTC 2011

I just spoke by phone with a staff member at the Metlakatla Indian Community office (using contact information available at http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/dca/commdb/CIS.cfm?Comm_Boro_name=Metlakatla). It's shortly after 1:00 p.m. here on the east coast of the United States; the staffer said it was shortly after 10:00 there. When I asked whether that meant they were on Pacific time, they said no--they were on their own time. I asked about daylight saving; they said it wasn't used. I did not inquire about practices in the past.

				--ado