New site with North American Time Zone borders

Steve Jones stevejones at spjones.com
Sat Feb 12 01:26:21 UTC 2011

Chris:

A couple of follow up questions:

In
http://www.canadiangeographic.ca/Magazine/SO98/alacarte.asp
it says that all of Baffin Island observes
Eastern Time.  I'm pretty sure that Arctic Bay
does, and it is situated (barely) west of the 85°
line.  I think that may be the westernmost
settlement on the island.  So that leaves a
discrepancy between our maps.  Do you have any insights on this?

We also have discrepancies for Sturgeon Landing
(south of Denare Beach) and Paynton (East of
Lloydminster) on opposite sides of
Saskatchewan.  Looking back to my sources, they
are not definitive.  I presume I should adjust my borders.

Cheers,

Steve Jones
OnTimeZone.com