[tz] temporary timezone database home ...

Stuart Bishop stuart at stuartbishop.net
Fri Oct 7 11:38:13 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 5:39 PM, David Zülke
<david.zuelke at bitextender.com> wrote:
> Not sure how it would change the workflow much. They could "own" the master repos e.g. on GitHub, push changes to it, accept change proposals via Pull Requests, and tag official releases whenever they see fit.
>
> Git is great because of its distributed workflow. GitHub is great because it makes collaboration a breeze. Together they're a massive win.

Indeed. Like the other DVCS and hosting solutions. I could push my
favorite, but I think it is better to let the next maintainers choose
what they are most comfortable with rather than make their life harder
or conflict with their ideology. And we certainly need to wait to see
if there are going to be any jurisdiction issues.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart at stuartbishop.net>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/