[tz] Elliot - I want to talk about the TZ project ASAP...

Alois Treindl alois at astro.ch
Thu Oct 20 18:02:39 UTC 2011

With all due respect, I am in support of any procedure which keeps the
lawyers and legal people out of the loop, and the technical people -
those who contribute data and do research - in it.

The TZ project worked well under that rule.

The current lawsuit is just a transient issue, and should not frighten
anyone.